Esports Sales Manager
Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurugram
Esports Sales Manager
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurugram
We are Tyroo – Leading Advertising Technology player across India, SEA and Middle East - helping brands achieve their digital goals. We’re also known as Growth Partners for leading global publishers such as Snapchat, Outbrain, Gamezop etc.
Gaming and Esports space growing at a CAGR of more than 40%, is not only brands’ springboard to the Metaverse but is also expected to shape the digital advertising play for the next decade. We aim to be the partner of choice Brands in their journey to explore the fast evolving Gaming and Esports ecosystem.
In our bid to be the leading enablers in this exciting and dynamic evolving ecosystem, we’re looking for folks willing to grow with us, teach us and build with us. If you are someone who understands and is willing to grow in the Gaming and Esports domain, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
This role has the primary responsibility for revenue generation by creating sales opportunities, developing partnership proposals and supporting the broader team in achieving the successful sales of Tyroo esports products and services.
- Primary focus on sales delivery by displaying a thorough understanding of Tyroo products and services, and working to a coordinated sales plan to achieve divisional budget targets and strategic objectives.
- Develop strong relationships with prospective new clients via all possible customer touchpoints.
- Prepare sales propositions, generate business cases, plan sales approach
- Lead sales pitches with clients to understand objectives, build relationships and secure revenue for the business
- Continually developing relevant sales prospect lists by using macro and micro market trends, sound product knowledge and sound understanding of brand marketing to strategically identify relevant clients, industries and geographies
- Briefing Tyroo’s COE Insight and Servicing team to prepare presentations as required using consumer insights, media value reporting, and additional proprietary methodologies
- Provide weekly and regular updates at team sales meetings showcasing activity and pipeline development, business closed and share any insight for potential collaboration with other Sales Team members
- Keeping an acute and up-to-date understanding of the industry and relevant market intelligence, including the stakeholder landscape; event and competition calendar; new entrants; broadcast platforms; key trade shows and conferences; and utilise this information to identify important trends which can inform S5’s strategic and operational approach.
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships across the Esports stakeholder network, to ensure S5 is perceived as the most trusted and most knowledgeable eSports marketing agency.
- Display a thorough understanding of S5’s products and services, both inside and outside the Esports category.
- Tenacious Ad Sales person
- 4-6 years of digital media sales experience
- 1+ years exposure to Esports industry is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- MBA will be preferred.